Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6+ years experience holding lead positions, Davis Educated, Quality is Everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6+ years experience holding lead positions, Davis Educated, Quality is Everything

My wife and I were planning on opening up a brewery of our own but with COVID and natural disasters we could not make it work financially. I have 6+ years experience working in breweries producing over 150,000 bbls to as small as 12,000 bbls. I have held positions as a cellarperson, brewer, packaging manager, QA/QC lead, mixed fermentation director and more. I am looking for a place that is dedicated to quality and some form of community outreach.

You can contact me at augustineric422@gmail.com with any further interest

If you are looking to be part of a brewery that you can help select the equipment you want to work with. This is the position for you. Route 7 Beer is a brewery in planning in Loudoun county, Ashburn, VA. Route 7 Beer, is hiring an energetic and creative, experienced brewer.

Route 7 Beer Co., a 10 BBL production brewery with a beautiful taproom, mezzanine, large outdoor beer garden and appetizing food menu at a prime location in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of Loudoun county only spells success and good times. We are visible from Route 7 a major primary state highway and busy commuter route in Northern Virginia.

We are opening our doors in April 2022 so contact us now to give your valuable and practical inputs and help us select the right equipment you would desire to make great beer. It’s like designing your own kitchen for your new home! Make Route 7 your home. Contact me at route7beer@gmail.com or call/text at 540-327-7769.

Looking to hear from you.

Comment

Hello,

I've got a good position available for immediate start in Herndon, VA. 10hL 3-vessel brewery focusing on modern hoppy/adjunct, and old-world lager styles. Good salary and a ton of access into the industry. Good opportunity.

Email me if interested: steve@brasseriedecouverte.com

Comment

Hello Eric,

I just sent an email. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Sam

Comment

Working...
        X