TTB App Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTB App Questions

Working on the app for our Nano and just want to make sure there's no errors on this thing when I hit the submit button. Was hoping y'all could help me out a bit.

1) If I checked "Brewpub (Bottles/Kegs):" for the type of operation (as opposed to "Brewpub (Tanks):"), should I list the number of bbls or the number of kegs (specifying keg type of course) for the following question:
    "These tanks have a working capacity of approximately how many barrels/kegs"

1) "Does the applicant plan to sell retail liquors other than beer?"
    (if we want to offer a minimal selection of wine by the glass at the tap room in addition to the beer we have on tap, would we put yes here? just wasn't sure if they considered wine a "liquor").

2) "Describe each tract of land comprising the brewery, and a listing of each brewery building by its designated letter or number, giving the approximate ground dimensions and the purpose for which ordinarily used."
    (if we just have one space, would i just put something like "Building 1, 1050 square feet. Production and service." ???)

3)"Describe amount and composition of all solid waste that will be generated."
    (i just put down the approximate spent grain each week and "misc. cardboard and other product packaging." good enough?)

Subscribed...
    Nate Cornett
    Yellow Springs Brewery
    Yellow Springs, OH

Comment

Startup

Apox, the fact that we are working through startup at the same exact time is great, it's almost like a race. It seems like we both respond to the same used equipment for sale, come across the same process questions and now come up with very similar questions about the brewers notice. For number two I have contacted the town clerk to see what they have on file as the official description for the tract of land that the building containing my space sits on. Of course this may be incorrect, but I thought it would be a good place to start. For number three I have entered a similar description as you, so again, I'm in the same boat looking for the acceptability of this.
      Aaren M. Simoncini
      The Beer'd Brewing Co. LLC
      22 Bayview Ave. Unit # 15
      Stonington, CT. 06378
      Aaren@beerdbrewing.com

Comment

Apox,

Many people, including myself, that have recently been through the licensing process could probably give you good advise. But do you really want the advise of people with no accountability on a subject so important? There are people so anti-nano that you might get responses that are purposefully wrong or misleading.

Contact the TTB directly with your questions. Email them or call them. They do respond. They will call back. They do reply to email. Doing it that way will give you the correct answer from a person qualified (and paid) to give you the answer.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X