Initial Merch/Growler Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial Merch/Growler Order

Ive ordered our initial batch of growlers (144 of them) and am looking to place orders for some shirts.

A few questions:

1. Do you see an even split between Mens/Womens clothing sales? I imagine its more like 80/20 split. Do you have significant sales or is it pretty light?
    2. How many growlers (the actual glass, not fills) did you go through your first month in business? For sake of comparison, we are on a busy road in a big suburb and have a taproom of abotu 2400 sq ft.
    3. What do you sell a 64oz growler for (just the glass, not including fill)?

Thanks in advance!

Brian

We sold about 120 growlers in the first month, and we are in a small town tucked away in an industrial park.
    We still have 2 of our women fit shirts of the 10 we bought over a year ago. We've gone through a few hundred mens shirts.
    We charge double our cost for the growler. Give away the razor and sell the blades.
    Prost!
    Eric Brandjes
    Cole Street Brewery
    Enumclaw, WA

Comment

Originally posted by Brandjes View Post
      We sold about 120 growlers in the first month, and we are in a small town tucked away in an industrial park.
      We still have 2 of our women fit shirts of the 10 we bought over a year ago. We've gone through a few hundred mens shirts.
      We charge double our cost for the growler. Give away the razor and sell the blades.
      And, I might add, Eric has some very cool soft growlers from Platypus...I bought one from his taproom a few weeks ago, and it's very handy. It's unbreakable, printed with the brewery logo on the face, holds pressure fine, and stands up in the fridge! When it's empty, it's flat. Love it!

Regards,
      Mike Sharp

Comment

Working...
      X