Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criveller Brew System

Hello,
    We are looking at purchasing a new brewhouse and some equipment soon. We have gotten a couple different quotes and one of the latest ones comes from Criveller. I have heard that they have good filters, fillers and other misc brewing equipment. After doing a search, I also heard that they had issues with leaky valves and pumps, but they work (a 2006 post).

Does anyone have any experience with Criveller? Do they make a good brew system? Any info on the company would be great! We are just trying to do our due diligence and get the information from the people who know best.

Thanks,
    Tony

I have worked with Criveller brew systems with a few start up clients over the years and have found them to be easy to work with (systems and people).

The equipment lines they represent here in North America are generally durable and user friendly.

Have had a few issues with manway designs of early tanks (CIP shadows) but have not seen their recent work.

Their systems have yielded some fabulous classic beers over the years.

Pax.

Liam
    Liam McKenna
    www.yellowbellybrewery.com

Comment

Thanks Liam

I appreciate your input. I also went and checked out yellowbellybrewery.com. Very neat. Looks like a nice place and some great beer. Thanks again.

Tony

Comment

I too have worked on a few Criveller systems.
        I have not had any issues with valves. The system was a few years old but nothing leaked!

In fact I was surprised to see for such an old system how well it held up!!

All in all a good brewhouse!

Comment

Working...
        X