Stout Tanks Advanced Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stout Tanks Advanced Controller

Does anyone have experience they can share with use of the advanced controller for a Stout Tanks system? Good or bad would be appreciated. Thanks!

Have one

Hi,

Should I assume that you are referring to the Brewmation Advance Control Panel? If you are, I currently have one on our 1BBL system and will also have one on our 3BBL system that we have ordered. They are very easy to operate, very dialed in precise. Its like a giant iPad interface that also allows you to operate your cellar equip, work with all your pumps, heating set points, etc.

If you need more info or would like to facetime to see how it works, PM me.

Kevin at Brewmation is great, makes doing business a pleasure and is always willing to help out.

Justin

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
      Hi,

Should I assume that you are referring to the Brewmation Advance Control Panel? If you are, I currently have one on our 1BBL system and will also have one on our 3BBL system that we have ordered. They are very easy to operate, very dialed in precise. Its like a giant iPad interface that also allows you to operate your cellar equip, work with all your pumps, heating set points, etc.

If you need more info or would like to facetime to see how it works, PM me.

Kevin at Brewmation is great, makes doing business a pleasure and is always willing to help out.

Justin
      Awesome, thanks Justin. I am just about to pull the trigger on the full package from Stout, so i just needed confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by Div23Brew View Post
        Awesome, thanks Justin. I am just about to pull the trigger on the full package from Stout, so i just needed confirmation.
        May I ask which system you are considering from them? I am also considering an electric 7bbl system from them.

Comment

3BBL Electric

Originally posted by HogMountain View Post
          May I ask which system you are considering from them? I am also considering an electric 7bbl system from them.
          Going with the 3BBL electric system.

Comment

Working...
          X