Do not buy hops from hop canada!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not buy hops from hop canada!!!!

Just wanted to let all of you struggling brewers know that Hop Canada are thief's! I ordered about 440 lbs from them. Let me tell you what happened....

First. their prices are way to expensive.

Second. Over 176lbs did not have labels on them. So I have no idea what hops are in the packages. I contacted Hop Canada and they were not able to help. They blame it on "growing pains"

Last but not least.... They shorted my order. 44lbs short to be exact. And on top of that would not give me a refund! The company will no longer respond to my emails or phone calls. They stole money from my brewery!!

If you are a small brewery please do not let this company take advantage of you as they did with me.

Cheers!

Were you dealing with Joey? He was good to us.

Comment

I guess by this article, it could have been growing pains: http://www.kamloopsthisweek.com/hop-...m-in-kamloops/. Even if this is the case, I would find it hard to forgive a supplier who wouldn't at least work with me to help make things right.

Comment

Growing pains... Seriously, Brewers shouldn't have to deal with that crap!

Comment

Ya it was from Joey. He was the one the personally stop answering my emails and phone calls. Even after admitting that they screwed up the order.Not worth the headache!!

Comment

Yup they suck

I agree they suck. They sent us very low quality hops. I would rather burn them to heat my garage in the winter then brew with them. Absolute waist of time and money. Their excuses are endless if they even bother to answer your attempts at communication. They will cash your check quickly though...

Comment

Working...
            X