Stout Tanks Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stout Tanks Issue

Anyone having difficulty with their Stout Tank burners? We've had a one hell of a time with the HLT and BK burners. As of right now, the HLT will spark, light the pilot but not light the burner. I'm thinking the NG valve is stuck closed? The BK will not even spark. I've done my best to troubleshoot it, breakers are on, etc. everything was working, and then it just stopped. I've already had issues with the main drain creating a burn taste because it was too hot. Thanks to another Brewer on here, I've insulated it and solved that problem. All and all I've not had a good experience with the Stout system. I feel like it's just poorly designed and manufactured. Lesson learned, do not buy Chinese manufactured equipment. Anyone else had a similar problem?

Have you reached out to John? We have a similar setup. I believe Stout has been using Ward Burners for their burner setups. Mark Ward there is very helpful. The valve is not the problem, it has to do with the burner control system and flame sensing. Its a pretty tricky install and we had to redo ours due to lack of understanding. Every so often we still have to go in and check on all the connections at the burner. Feel free to PM me with your specifics and we can try and help you out. But reach out to John at Stout. We have never found him to be anything but really helpful.

Comment

Working...
    X