Transport Tank for Moving 10 BBLs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transport Tank for Moving 10 BBLs

Could anyone point me in the right direction of who manufactures tanks for transporting beer. Basically need something that I can move with a forklift across a parking lot from a FV to a BT. Our packaging equipment is being moved to a production facility so when we occasionally have smaller batches that we want to package I would like to be able to move the beer into a small BT that will be in the facility for this purpose.

Thanks!

It might be worth considering several long brewers hose with added insulation to run across the parking lot. You could also look at a Duotank or something similar and transport the beer in a bladder.

Comment

It might be worth considering several long brewers hose or hard pipe stainless steel with added insulation to run across the parking lot. You could also look at a Duotank or something similar and transport the beer in a bladder.

Comment

10bbl stainless portable stackable totes

call these guys... They have 10BBL, stainless, stackable, portable totes.

Debra Smith
        > (251) 929-1234 Office
        > (251) 210-1272 Direct
        > (888) 551-5114 Toll Free
        > (251) 929-0123 Fax
        > debra@pcmcapital.net
        > www.pcmcapital.net

Comment

Originally posted by jbcunningham View Post
          call these guys... They have 10BBL, stainless, stackable, portable totes.
          Exactly. Or google:

350 gallon stainless IBC tote

They have forklift slots that make moving the container pretty easy and safe. Some I've seen will even take up to 9.5 PSI pressure, so depending on what pressure you package at, you might even be able to skip the transfer to the BT in the packaging plant. Not all are pressure rated. You might find cylindrical IBC totes that can hold more pressure (can't find the reference now), but most of them are rectangular.

Regards,
          Mike Sharp

Comment

Working...
          X