Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRV Parts Source

Hi, all,

We have 2" PRVs that came with our Premier Stainless system. I'm looking to replace some parts, & start building an inventory of backups. However, I have no idea who the manufacturer is, & I'm not finding any matching images on GW Kent.

They have removable domes with 8 half inch holes, are 4" tall, & have the internal threads & springs that can be used to adjust release pressure.

Any leads on where to get replacement parts, or whole PRVs, would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Ben Trumbo
    Pale Fire Brewing Co.

Could you post a picture of the valve?
    Your CPE Systems Team!
    CPE Systems Inc.
    800-668-2268
    CPEsystems.com
    Thinkpumps.com
    sales@cpesystems.com

Comment

Have you reached out to Premier? They are pretty responsive and I'm sure will have some cross reference to your system and equipment or at least be able to set you on the right path for parts. Curious to know what you find out as these sound like the same PRVs I have.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9082.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	191296

Here's what we're working with. I've reached out to Premier, & am waiting to hear back. I'll definitely update with any developments.

(Sorry my image sizing skills are not quite up to snuff...)

Thanks!

Comment

I am pretty sure they are Tassalini. I have the same with my 7bbl Premier system (3 years old). The original spec sheets I got from them indicated Tassalini. I reckon they will confirm with you though. They have been great at getting back to me with exact parts to match my system (carb stones, pump seals, etc.).

dave
          Dave Cowie
          Three Forks Bakery & Brewing Company
          Nevada City, CA

Comment

Any luck? I have the same prvs. Some of the e clips on mine don't seem to be stainless, major rusting, while others are fine. I wouldn't mind replacing some parts on mine. Let me know what you find out. Thanks.

Cheers,

Rich DeLano
            rich@thebrewinglair.com

Comment

Premier got back to me, & said whole PRVs are available through them. They are Tassalini. I'm still trying to track down a source for individual parts.

Comment

Pressure Relief Valves

You can view our vacuum and pressure relief valves at www.shopARCHONind.com. I'll be happy to apply a brewers discount to them for you.
                If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Martina Frawley – tina@archonind.com
                ARCHON INDUSTRIES, INC.
                357 Spook Rock Road, I-505
                Suffern, NY 10901
                Looking for industrial processing equipment? ARCHON Industries has the parts you need. Browse our available products and request a comprehensive quote.

Tel: (845) 368-3600 x.104
                Fax: (845) 368-3040
                ARCHON Industries Inc. has fast become a leader in supplying quality equipment to the brewing industry. ARCHON is the proud USA distributor of quality global brands including Barby+Kuhner, Zimmerlin, Kieselmann and HAKE, as well as a manufacturer of sightglasses, level gauges and tank lights. Our quality brewery equipment product line includes brewery hose, manways, butterfly valves, spray balls, DIN fittings and much more.
                Visit our website at www.shopARCHONind.com or call us at (800) 554-1394

Comment

Working...
                X