Combination Manifold PRV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combination Manifold PRV

I have an old Grundy Combination Manifold PRV on my grundy tank. It is leaking pressure. Anyone know how to reset this? I have tried to take apart and reset without success. Are there replacement or substitute options available? Anybody who services them. It came from Mangel Scheuermann & Oeters, and I am getting the impression they do not exist anymore. Can someone assist? You can email me at jklevine6@yahoo.com. Cheers.

The only thing worth your time and money is to replace that Grundy Manifold PRV and any other ones you have as well. Basically, you remove the Grundy Manifold, have a welder attach a 2" TC on top and either buy a PRV/Gas Manifold or place a PRV on top and have the welder attach a threaded pipe on the top somewhere for the gas line. You will also need a portable CIP arm to move from tank to tank for cleaning. Here is a thread about it: http://www.probrewer.com/vbulletin/...ead.php?t=5724).

I've got Grundies for serving and most of them leak. We are in the process of refurbishing them. There are simply no new parts available and most of the exisitng stuff is from the 70's. Do yourself a favor and spend the couple hundred bucks to fix it right.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X