Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York State Contract Brewing

Hi.

I'm working as head brewer at a 7 bbl brewpub in NYS. We have a small 3 head cask canner, but are looking into contract brewing and canning with a larger brewery.
    I know FIFCO and FX Matt offer contract brewing, but they are both on the larger end of things (100bbl-500bbl).
    We were hoping to find someone who can accommodate an amount that would be more manageable to us. Maybe in the 40bbl-60bbl range.
    I believe Custom Brewcrafters was offering this service on the smaller scale we were hoping for, but they appear to have gone out of business.
    I'm wondering if anybody knows of a medium sized brewery in upstate NY or the surrounding area that does contract brewing.
    Please let me know, I would really appreciate any help as I am not from this area and don't have a big network here yet.

Cheers.
    Simon.

Hi, I used to brew at Shmaltz Brewery in Clifton Park, just north of Albany. It's now Singlecut. Shmaltz used to contract brew for others, not sure if Singlecut does. Check out Paradox Brewing in Schroon (not too far from LP!), or Northway Brewing, in Queensbury/Glens Falls.

Jamie

Comment

You could try Ellicottville Brewing, they have a 60 bbl system with 120 bbl fermenters and bottling and canning lines at their production facility in Little Valley, NY.

Comment

Thanks very much guys. I will be on the phone with those places this week.
        Hopefully somebody is going to be interested in working with us.

Cheers.
        Simon.

Comment

Hello, we offer contract brewing services located in DC. Please see our ad here.
          I'd be happy to talk!

Brandon

Comment

Hi there! Feel free to reach out to us at info@ironheartcanning.com as well! We have a network of co-packers and we'll be happy to help you!

Comment

I believe Meir's Creek in Casenovia does contract brewing. My recollection is their minimum is 60BBL. They brew a great product, so worth checking out if you haven't already gone with one of the other suggestions: https://www.meierscreekbrewing.com/brew-with-us

Comment

Working...
              X