Anybody Have Experience With Ekos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Have Experience With Ekos?

Hello. We're looking at possibly purchasing Ekos to streamline our administrative processes throughout the brewery when it comes to inventory control/management and I am wondering if anybody has any experience that they would like to share before we take the leap.

We're looking for Pros and Cons of the system. I am a brewery and I already understand that it is not a brewing calculator, instead more of an inventory management tool once you have your recipes developed to input into the system. It seems like it would streamline our current processes and help us get rid of the many excel workbooks that we currently use to track inventory and identify efficiencies.

Any and all feedback on the system is greatly appreciated.

-Rob
    Rob Gambino
    Brewer
    Flathead Lake Brewing Company
    Bigfork, MT

Hi, Rob,

BrewPlanner is another option if you're looking to streamline your administrative processes. Developed by a brewer, our Base version provides an intuitive, visual representation of what is happening in production, helping you maximize your production capacity. The cloud-based dashboard allows everyone on the crew to have access to the most current version of the schedule. The optional Pro version has a full MRP that controls inventory, alerts to raw material needs, produces reports, and more. We have a free trial we'd love for you to check out to see if it would be a good fit for your brewery. Here are a couple demo videos that will give you a better idea of what the program does. You can read more at www.brewplanner.com and let us know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

- Lesley at BrewPlanner

Comment

Working...
    X