Used Brewing Equipment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Brewing Equipment?

Hey all. I am in the beginning stages now of planning to open my own small bar/brewery. I am looking, of course, to do this as cheap as possible. I am thinking at this point that I will be needing about a 7 barrel setup. I have worked in one brewpub doing grunt work as well as a home brew store so have some idea of what I'm getting into but at this point am just trying to get a very rough estimate of what this endeavor will cost, so I can get funding. I have read articles on buying used equipment, etc. but can't seem to find many places where used stuff is available. This will not be a fancy brewpub or anything like that, more like a small dive bar that I will piece together and build a lot of it myself. Could anyone direct me to places or suppliers where I could search for used equipment or give an idea of how much the brewery aspect of this would run me? Thanks for your help.

Used equipment

As my German uncle (buys & sells machinery) always used to say "You can't produce used equipemt. It's either there, or it's not".

Just keep your eyes out. Talk to some of the used equipment people, (Ager, Nabs, sorry if I've forgotten anyone) who are both very active here at PB, what you are looking for and they may be able to help you in your quest.

Comment

A great place to start is the Probrewer.com main page. It has a classified section with a list of different suppliers.

John

Comment

Working...
      X