Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finishing out/installing a brewhouse-Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing out/installing a brewhouse-Need Help!

I am in a situation of having the shell of a brand new brewhouse minus all the components needed to make it actually work. To see why I am in this situation you can read the thread on Stromberg. In any case, we are missing all the process piping, valves, manifolds, H/X, pumps, control panel, burner for the kettle, immersion heating element for the HLT, and a few other random pieces. I am looking for someone that can get me all the equipment, fabricate the custom pieces, and come and install everything. Does anyone have any leads on someone that can do this...? I've contacted all the major equipment suppliers, and also realize that there is potential for me to try and find all the equipment myself and get the custom pieces fabricated at the welding shop across the street from me. Personally, I'd rather someone with experience in brewery installation do it than myself. Any leads or info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

This is what I do, but I am currently employed with a new brewpub and dont see how I could make it, but I am willing to entertain the idea. In any case I have good sense of where to get the stuff and how to have it put together. Where are you located? What is your time frame? I would like to send you a resume with my experience, FYI. Send me an e-mail at rayway49@hotmail.com for more info and ideas. One thing for sure, you will want to have a welder that is very good with sanitary tubing welds and knows what he is doing. Good luck I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

The most mechanically competent person I know would be Dave Meheen. He's Thomas Edison quality resourceful.

I doubt he’d be able to come personally but he’s been in the industry since 1987 and if there is anyone that might know who could help you, I’d bet it’s him.

You can reach him at Meheen Manufacturing and likely as not he’ll answer the phone.

Good luck.

Comment

I purchased a bare bones system and was fortunate enough to be connected with Steve Hambly to help with the layout, fabricate all of my process piping, construct the platform, source pumps, parts, valves, control panel, solenoids, etc etc. Great person, great workmanship, and he won't bend you over the firkin.

steve@globalstainlesssystems.com

Comment

Working...
        X