No announcement yet.

hops from Ted Hausotter of Hop Heaven?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hops from Ted Hausotter of Hop Heaven?

has anyone bought hops from Ted Hausotter of Hop Heaven? Recommendations or cautions?
    Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
    tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
    "Your results may vary"

I have bought hops from Ted for the last year. I will admit that I was a little skeptical at first. You never know what you are going to get from someone on ebay. I have been using his hops on my pilot system to develop beers. Ted is knowledgeable about brewing and knows hops. I would recommend his hops.
    Cheers,
    David

Comment

TED hops

I have known Ted for a about four years and judged with him in the past and travelled throughout Belgium together. I spoke with him for about 45 minutes this morning regarding his suppliers and pelletizing to keep the oils intact and preserved through packaging. I will be ordering a few hundred pounds this year for my signature 2008 WBC and GABF Gold Medal winner DIPA Hopnotic. I am assured of Ted's integrity and excellent hop sourcing. Hope this helps your decision process..

Dean Rouleau
      Prodigy Brewing Company
      San Diego CA

Comment

I've known Ted since 2007. He's always been a straight shooter. I contracted with him for a few varieties, this year. He has delivered high quality hops, on time. I'm definitely going to continue my business relationship with him.

Kev Pratt
        Santa Barbara Brewing Co

Comment

Working...
        X