Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shae Industries Sample Valves

Hello forum members,

I have several Shae Industries (out of business) sample valves here at the brewery. They have been reliable and are easy to clean. Recently we have experienced the O-rings not seating correctly and have discovered compression on the O-rings.

I've tried to match the sizing of the O-rings by eyeballing, but this doesn't seem to work and once the tank is pressurized they begin leaking

Does anyone have a supply on these O-rings? Does anyone have a sizing on these O-rings?

Thanks,
    Todd Malloy
    Director of Brewing
    Glenwood Canyon Brewing Co.
    Glenwood Springs, Colorado

Try Chinook O-ring in Beaverton, OR. Chris is great, can find most o-rings, and has a low minimum order--$5 IIRC. http://chinookor.com/
    Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
    Terminal Gravity Brewing,
    Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

O-rings

I have a full stock of FDA o-rings in Silicone, EPDM, and Viton. If you can either measure the one you have or send me an old one I am certain I can match it up for you.

Dwight
      Brewery Gaskets

Originally posted by Todd View Post
      Hello forum members,

I have several Shae Industries (out of business) sample valves here at the brewery. They have been reliable and are easy to clean. Recently we have experienced the O-rings not seating correctly and have discovered compression on the O-rings.

I've tried to match the sizing of the O-rings by eyeballing, but this doesn't seem to work and once the tank is pressurized they begin leaking

Does anyone have a supply on these O-rings? Does anyone have a sizing on these O-rings?

Thanks,
      Jet Gasket & Seal Co
      Brewerygaskets.com
      (702) 448-6787

Comment

Working...
      X