Thread: Colorado Brewing systems keg washers

Colorado Brewing systems keg washers

Anyone on here using the Colorado Brewing Systems keg washer? The price is great, thinking about buying one? https://www.cobrewingsystems.com/pro...tic-keg-washer

Well, I decided to take a chance and just ordered one. The video on their website looks good, price is right. Hopefully it'll turn out to be dependable. I'll give feedback as to how it works after I get open the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Well, I decided to take a chance and just ordered one. The video on their website looks good, price is right. Hopefully it'll turn out to be dependable. I'll give feedback as to how it works after I get open the end of the year.
    I look forward to hearing about your experience. Tim has been very responsive when I reach out to him. I know they had a 16 week backlog.

Quote Originally Posted by HogMountain View Post
    I look forward to hearing about your experience. Tim has been very responsive when I reach out to him. I know they had a 16 week backlog.
    I was told 8 weeks now. Looking forward to trying it, when I open next year.

It has been over 6 weeks since you ordered. Do you have an eta on the keg washer?

Warrior, did you ever receive the keg washer?