Jinan HG Machinery Co., Ltd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinan HG Machinery Co., Ltd.

I am looking very seriously at this manufacturer for a 2 vessel, 30 bbl system. Does anyone know any breweries, in the USA, that use this manufacturers equipment?

If they can't provide you with any, that's a bad sign.

Comment

Ditto....

What ponysaurus said.
      Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Contacting them this morning. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Well, that takes care of that. No answer when tried with Skype and could not get phone number to work (could be my error), and their website does not seem to be working even though it has worked in the past. Bullet dodged. Sure was looking forward to a trip to China though.

Comment

Hi, Grey,

Good day,we have many customers use our equipment in USA

also we are a china beer brewing equipment manufacturer, when you are in china, welcme to visit our factory,

For any further question, please contact me freely.

Lyra
            E-Mail: rose@dsehz.com
            Tel: 86-755-33654166

Comment

scares me, lots of horror stories around here with China tanks. Thats why I bought all american. I cant say I havent had a few issues but they gave me great support and parts came the next day. They = JVNW

Cheers
              Mike Eme
              Brewmaster

Comment

Certainly if they can't provide references it's a bad sign. One hallmark I've noticed on Chinese equipment is the weld quality looks ok on the outside, but internally it's crap. Bad or nonexistent back-purging, no passivation, bad penetration etc.

Incredible value if you know how to deal with the flaws and drawbacks, but a massive nightmare if you want a plug and play system.

Be prepared to budget several trips to China if you buy something from there so you can inspect what you've paid for.

Otherwise don't think about it.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                X