Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velo DE Filter Manual

Hello All,

I have just acquired a Velo DE Filter. I'm not sure about the difference between vertical and horizontal (the screens are horizontal and stack vertically in the bell). I am inexperienced with DE filtration and was wondering if someone had an available copy of the manual that I may have.

Please send replies by PM.
    Cheers!

you may find the literature useless....the italians aren't too interested you being able to read their instructions on how to operate, "...thank you buying best technology filter wine available...operation safety years service helping maintainance. Caio."

they are bad, bad, bad. which model do you have? (photo would help...)
    Larry Horwitz

Comment

Scott Labs might be your best US bet for Velo filter info./parts. Here is my favorite quote from my Spadoni filter manual, under Maintenance operation:
      "If the filter has been subjected to an intensive work, may be that the mechanical parts present any deficiencies.
      For putting it immediatly to work again, would you please contact quickly our welfare section."
      Paul Thomas
      Brewer
      Sockeye Brewing
      www.sockeyebrew.com

Comment

Velo Filter Info

Scott labs is the way to go. Their # is 707-765-6666 or 800-821-7254. I have an older vertical Velo, I gave them the model # on the filter and they mailed a manual to me for 10$.

Comment

Working...
        X