X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why brewers are buying iStill's

https://istillblog.com/2022/09/08/wh...s-buy-istills/
    Introduction

More and more craft brewers buy iStills. Why? Well, the short answer is simply this: because they want to add distilled beverages to their product portfolio.

That’s the short answer. But why do they choose iStill? We spoke to some of our craft brewing customers and here are the top answers they gave.

Process control

“As a brewer, whenever I brew a new style of beer and it is a success, I want to be able to reproduce that beer exactly. That’s why – in the brewery – we invested heavily in process control. Control leads to reproducible outcomes and the same quality beer. What attracted me in iStill is your focus on process control. It allows me to make spirits very much the same way I make beers: in a reproducible manner.”

Stainless steel

“Our brewhouse is stainless steel. It is low maintenance and lasts like forever. That makes it a good material to invest in. iStills were the first stills we saw that were also made from stainless steel. It made total sense for us to choose iStill.”

Support

“When our team wanted to learn about distilling, well, it was as if we ran into a brick wall. Nobody could tell us anything, unless we hired expensive consultants. With iStill you don’t just buy a still. You also become a member of a community where distillers help each other out. Moreover, our experience with the iStill Team and the support they deliver, has been excellent! Very helpful and explanatory”

Education

“In our brewery I took on distilling. What I liked was the education and courses iStill offers. Not only did I make friends for life, also I learned how to distill whiskey, rum, gin, and vodka to perfection. When the iStill arrived I was ready for it.”

Are you a craft brewer interested in distilling?

Reach out to us so we can discuss how we can be of assistance to you realizing your plans!

http://www.iStill.com
    Distilling Made Easy
Working...
X