Keg Washer Repair in Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keg Washer Repair in Colorado

Can someone recommend a company to repair my three head semi-automated keg washer in Colorado? I think it is a combination of the programming and a sticky valve, but even extending the return cycle doesn't always drain the kegs completely. It is unpredictable and getting worse. It is an AGER-3 is controlled by Siemens Smart touch screen and Mitsubishi PLC.

Hi "Scrumpy", give me a call - I think the problem may not be with your keg washer, but with your kegs. Give me a call for troubleshooting assistance.
    Jon Graber, Micro Matic Packaging Division (817) 403-1502

Comment

We have been having a similar problem with a totally different keg washer, so I'd be interested to hear what you find. I ended up oiling the valves and also shortening the wash cycle and extending the recovery cycle closer to the manufacturer and chemical company recommendations. (Then checking with ATP meter) I think we were going overkill on the wash times. This has helped a lot, but I still notice the keg filling more than I expect during the rinse cycle. Seems like a sticky valve.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X