Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else having slow call backs from hop union?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else having slow call backs from hop union?

Just always seems to be 24 to 48 hours before I can get them to return my calls. Im working on doing some contracting with them
    and am in need of some of those hops. Im sure there busy but my malt company is back with me in less than a hour as is most of
    my suppliers and they never answer there direct line number. Its always leave a message or they are on another line?

Cheers
    Mike
    Mike Eme
    Brewmaster

yeah they arent the best with communication there. our malt supplier is very quick too. I think hop union operates better with emailing, But now that i think about it, i guess they havent returned some of my emails in the past.

Comment

I've contacted them several times in the last couple years regarding hop contracting and they've never once called or emailed me back. So we don't do business with them.
      Russell Everett
      Co-Founder / Head Brewer
      Bainbridge Island Brewing
      Bainbridge Island, WA

Comment

Hopunion Response Times

Mike,

Our apologies! We regret to hear that you are experiencing less than ideal call back times and assure you that your business is extremely important to us. To help expedite communication, I would recommend calling our main line 800.952.4873, press 0 on prompt. This will ensure that your call in answered by a sales rep, regardless of whether or not your regional sales team is away from their desk or on another line. You can also e-mail hops@hopunion.com. This account is monitored by our team and is guaranteed a response within 24 hours, usually much faster.

We appreciate your interest in our company and hope that we can be of service to you for all your hop needs.

Cheers!
        Melody
        Marketing Manager
        Hopunion LLC
        YCH HOPS
        A Yakima Chief - Hopunion Brand
        hops@ychhops.com
        www.ychhops.com

Comment

Slow response

Going on two weeks since I've contacted HU via email. Contacted through website and two sales reps.

Comment

Slow Callback Times

BDK - please feel free to give us a call at 800.952.4873 or e-mail hops@hopunion.com. We monitor both of these lines from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm PST and try to return messages as soon as possible. We are in the middle of hop harvest, but someone should still return your message shortly, within an hour or two. We apologize that you have been experiencing delays. That certainly is not our intention.
            YCH HOPS
            A Yakima Chief - Hopunion Brand
            hops@ychhops.com
            www.ychhops.com

Comment

Just tried to use the "request a quote" form on their website and get this error message: "An error has occured. Our operations team is looking into this issue."

Kind of a drag after filling in the form.

Cheers,
              --
              Don

Comment

Working...
              X