show our meheen some love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show our meheen some love

One of our employees recently wanted some new artwork so we decided to help him get it but only if it was a cool brewery related piece. Just wanted to post this and show of our fun times.

wes
    evolution craft brewery

Wes Cannon
    Evolution Craft Brewing

Did you get any sponsorship $ from Dave Meheen?
    Cheers!
    David R. Pierce

Comment

Well he's not that old but I'm sure he would approve. I still ask why would you get a tattoo of that?

Comment

Originally posted by farmbrewernw
        Well he's not that old but I'm sure he would approve. I still ask why would you get a tattoo of that?
        I have my share of beer/brewery tats but no straight up corporate logos. For those that have none; tats are very personal decisions and your boat doesn't have to be floated.
        Cheers!
        David R. Pierce

Comment

He should have done the "Rage Against The Meheen" tat.

In all seriousness, Dave has been helping our bottle tech, Kevin get our 01 running as smooth as hell. We're only limited by how slow we pack boxes now, and even that's about to change with a slick cold glue rotina and pack off table.

Comment

Originally posted by rudge75
            He should have done the "Rage Against The Meheen" tat.

In all seriousness, Dave has been helping our bottle tech, Kevin get our 01 running as smooth as hell. We're only limited by how slow we pack boxes now, and even that's about to change with a slick cold glue rotina and pack off table.
            Or, "Welcome to the Maheen"

Speaking of, I'm going to be in the market for a 4 head in the near future.
            Page Buchanan
            House of Brews
            Madison, WI

Comment

Originally posted by Meheen
              HOBWI,

I would recommend you consider the 6-head system for a couple of reasons. First is cost, the cost difference between the two is very little and the 6-head gives you 50% more production over the 4-head. That means less cost of labor per package and gives you capacity to grow.

Dave
              www.meheen-mfg.com

I've used four-head Meheens for most of my brewing career going all the way back to the mid-90's. Recently, we upgraded to a six-head and OH MY GOD!!!!!
              Get the six-head, you will save so much in labor costs alone. We can produce over 1000 bottles in well under 1/2 the time as we could on the four-head.

Prost!
              Dave
              Glacier Brewing Company
              406-883-2595
              info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

kerry

Kerry is a great worker and loves the brewing world. He thought it would be a cool tat to show his time spent on a 96' 4 head. And as far as sponsorship and corporate logos he has expressed interest in doing a sleeve of craft brewery logos and bottle labels. So if anyone is interested in a walking billboard he is your man. Thanks for all the posts. We are actually talking about upgrading to a new 6head. I hear nothing but good things about them, plus the support Dave has had for us with our dinosaur has been amazing. I am jealous of the cold glue set up and all of the cool extras, maybe one day….
                Wes Cannon
                Evolution Craft Brewing

Comment

I should have specified, I'll be looking for a used one, and at that time if I can afford a six, definately!
                  Page Buchanan
                  House of Brews
                  Madison, WI

Comment

Working...
                  X