Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexible discharge hose for roper xeric pump

Greetings all.
    I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a 4 inch flexible discharge hose for our roper xeric progressive cavity pump. We currently have it connected to our spent grain silo with schedule 10 stainless pipe but the silo is more of a pain than we care to deal with and we want to be able to pump directly into a dump trailer. I know that mobile, cart mounted spent grain pumps are a thing so I assume that flexible hose that can handle that high pressure is the norm for such a system.
    any recommendations for hose type/suppliers would be much appreciated

Greetings all.
    I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a 4 inch flexible discharge hose for our roper xeric progressive cavity pump. We currently have it connected to our spent grain silo with schedule 10 stainless pipe but the silo is more of a pain than we care to deal with and we want to be able to pump directly into a dump trailer. I know that mobile, cart mounted spent grain pumps are a thing so I assume that flexible hose that can handle that high pressure is the norm for such a system.
    any recommendations for hose type/suppliers would be much appreciated.

Comment

Hi Richard, I would go with the FDF Flex-Rite hose from Ace Sanitary. It comes in the 4" size that you need and can handle wet and dry transfer of food products. Not sure what pressure you need, this one goes to 150psi.

M.G. Newell Corporation
      336.404.1375 cell
      sales@mgnewell.com

Comment

Thanks for the reply MG_Newell,
        our pump specs state up to 900psi and though I don't expect the line to get anywhere near that unless obstructed, I'd rather be on the safe side.

I'm currently looking into concrete slurry hose that has a rating of around 1200psi as I don't need it to be human food grade. I'll post what I find if I go that route.

Any other options would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X